Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Senior Visual Designer for our direct client. The Sr. Visual Designer is a flexible and dynamic professional who strives for innovative and elegant solutions in all endeavors.
Duration: 7 Months.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
- The Sr. Visual Designer is responsible for working with the design and engineering teams to define a consistent and high quality user experience across our clients product lines.
- This Sr. Visual Designer will be joining the Ion team, supporting work on Ion’s planning software and system interfaces.
- Their primary focus is to ensure that new our clients products are highly usable by defining a clear, design system based visual language for graphical user interfaces.
- This includes development of user interfaces from early product definition and development phases through product launch, as well as participating in the validation of product usability through informal and formal testing with representative users.
- Closely collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and implement user interfaces that enhance care giver capabilities through unprecedented simplicity, utility, and ease of use
- Define and execute design system patterns employing typography, color, grid systems, iconography, and motion to deliver world class user interfaces
- Propose clear and compelling designs with sound rationale addressing identified problems and opportunities
- Collaborate with Human Factors, Clinical, and Engineering teams to ensure your designs are safe, effective, and feasible
- Participate in user research and usability testing with our clients products
- Create, document, and manage files and assets used to present and communicate design intent to engineering teams and stakeholders
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Product Design related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product design (in-house, agency, or freelance)
- Expertise in using interface design tools like Figma to build design systems and component libraries
- Expertise in prototyping tools like Protopie and Principle
- Experience that would be great to have:
- Knowledge of frontend development languages
- Motion design
- 3D modeling, rendering, and animation
- The ideal candidate is passionate about intentional aesthetics, the importance of microinteractions, and the role design systems play in product continuity.
- This candidate should have experience designing end-to-end user interfaces for a wide range of products and services.
- You are a fantastic designer and enjoy both learning and helping others become fantastic product thinkers and designers.
- You enjoy collaborating with technical partners and thrive working on abstract and often unfamiliar design & interaction problems.
- You know what quality looks and feels like - you set the bar high and inspire others to reach that bar.
- You have excellent communication and analytical skills that help you to adapt in a dynamic, cross-functional environment.
- You are dynamic and able to shift from the exploration of abstract problems and concepts to a detail-oriented workflow through implementation
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs