Amick Brown is seeking System Support Analysts for a support and enhancement role.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, Architect and suggest new improvements in monitoring setup of CA Workload Manager(Autosys)
- Administration of CA workload Manager, creation, automation, monitoring and maintenance of SAP production jobs and DR activities
- Candidate will work closely with the IT contacts to support their applications, perform regular health checks, troubleshooting of reported errors, timely resolution, coordination between relevant teams, perform root cause analysis
- Handle L2 escalations, documentation of issues
- Patch deployments, release management support,
- Bring new ideas to improve the existing process, Automating Manual tasks etc.
- Capacity planning Design and develop Autosys Jobs
- Job failure troubleshooting
- High Availability setup for Database Scheduler
Amick Brown India Pvt. Ltd., based in Bangalore, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Amick Brown LLC. Amick Brown LLC is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits and allowances:
- At least 2 years of experience working with CA automation products
- 5 + years of experience with production support
- Knowledge of ITIL is must
- Excellent Communication skills
- 5 + Years of hands on experience in SQL , PL/SQL, Unix(commands & shell Scripting), Autosys
- Experience in Manufacturing industry would be a plus
- Willing to work 24/7 in rotational shifts
- Continued employment is subject to performance of the candidate and will be decided by the customer.
- Work from home
- Paid time off
- Sick leave
- Provident Fund with company match
- House rent allowance
- Allowances for health and fitness
- Phone and internet allowance
- Leave travel allowance
- Transportation allowance