Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Contingent Supplier Engineer for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA, 94086
Duration: 12 Months
Estimated pay range: $ 62.23 - $ 77.79 an hour per client contract and candidate skills, experience and work location.
- The mission of Supplier Engineering is to ensure high quality and stable delivery of purchased production components from suppliers operating under robust quality systems to maximize Patient Value.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Primary function of this role it to support factory operations through supporting purchased component complaints discovered on NPI product lines and supporting senior team members in root cause analysis in order to achieve timely response from suppliers.
Investigate and resolve ISI Production line down events that are Supplier related; includes the following:
- Supplier Quality and Performance Improvement
- Disposition non-conforming material (Containment)
- In-depth Root Cause Analysis
- Implement Corrective Actions/Preventive Actions
- Documenting all of the above
Support New Product Development activity for new purchased product, which may include:
- Inspection Correlation
- Gage R&R
- First Article Inspection
- Support supplier manufacturing process improvements that affect quality by supporting the SE team in using various tools and best practices including project management, 8D/6M methods and other Six Sigma practices
- Knowledge of input variables into manufacturing processes that impact quality
- Experience in evaluating and supporting supplier-related issues
- In-depth analytical and trouble-shooting skills, and inspection and test techniques
- Ability to read and interpret detailed specification drawings, including GD&T, and communicate technical information
- Dependable Project Management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel to local suppliers within 60 miles
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- BS degree in Engineering
- Advanced computer experience using MS Excel, SAP (or other ERP system), and Agile (or other document control system)
- Knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing techniques
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Process (GMP)
- We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer
- 401k Health
- with company match
- Paid time off.
- Sick Leave
- Long -Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs