Amick Brown is looking for an experienced .NET Developer for our direct client in the public sector.
Location: Sacramento, CA
Duration: 12 Months with possible extension
Estimated pay range:
$60 - $80 an hour per client contract and candidate skills, experience and work location.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develops new features in a complex, object oriented, multi-tier or Web applications
- Translate business requirements and established architectural patterns into detailed designs.
- Develops enhancements and support services on existing code and understands the customer’s business process to troubleshoot reported problems.
- Performs all aspects of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- Extensive, recent experience with a distributed source control system, preferably Git
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with SQL Server development, including intermediate to advanced skill in Transact SQL
- Understands Single Page Application Architecture.
- Experience working with modern security authentication managers and protocols such as SAML / OAuth / Certificate Authorization.
- Proficient at gathering, documenting, and clarifying software requirements
- Able to work with minimal supervision to deliver a quality software product
- Possesses clear, concise verbal and written communication skills
- Maintains a positive, can-do attitude
- Possesses a high regard for customer satisfaction
- Maintains excellent reliability and attendance habits
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs